Mithun offers the Polarion ALM solutions of Siemens Digital Industries Software in the Benelux market. In combination with our training and consultancy services we are able to offer our customers a complete offering for software intensive product development.
Polarion has four main versions:
- Polarion Application Lifecycle Management
- Polarion Requirements
- Polarion QA (Test Management)
- Polarion Variants Management (plugin to ALM)
Polarion comes with a huge amount of industry and project knowledge, standard our-of-the-box. This means that the time needed to configure Polarion, to support your processes is limited. It is also possible to add, free or against a small fee, industry specific templates to your Polarion configuration. Some project templates that are available:
- Functional Safety compliance with ISO 26262, Automotive SPICE and CMMI standards
- Compliance for Medical Device engineering with: IEC 62304 /FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and 11
- Systems Engineering templates for ISO 15288
Our Polarion Training Courses:
Our Polarion training courses are highly interactive. During the entire course you will be intensively working with Polarion. After every short introduction of a topic, the participants will have a practical hands-on exercise. See the links below for more detailed course descriptions.
Polarion Customization Services:
If you require some assistance to develop additional functionality for your Polarion configuration, we can help you.
This service is on-call basis. Based on your functional specifications and desired user interaction, we will send you a fixed price proposal.
Possible topics are:
- Complex SQL queries
- Development of specific reports and reusable widgets
- Defining specific cron-jobs (batch programs which run in the background)
- Defining specific workflow event handlers
We can deliver this service offsite and onsite.