Product Lifecycle Management
Product Lifecycle Management
Are you wondering how to get a grip on your Product Lifecycle Management and Product Development?
Take a look at the following questions:
- How can I shorten the time-to-market and still satisfy my customers?
- What are my customers needs?
- What does it take to get a grip on my software development?
- How can I easily integrate Scrum and PRINCE2?
- How can I truly benefit from the knowledge of my developers?
- Isn’t there a simple and best practice solution available?
- I think Scrum could be the answer, but does it work for me and how?
Do you recognize these questions?
We help you to implement Product Lifecycle Management or optimize the current implementation, using Scrum.
This will enable you to truly focus on your customers' needs, reduce the time-to-market AND increase the quality of your products.
Creating a clear product vision will help you to define your product release planning and keep all those involved focused.
Increase the performance of your software teams
You want to improve the knowledge and performance of your development team. You also want them to be more responsive to the customers needs and reduce the time-to-market of the software they build and you think Scrum might be the answer? You started using Scrum but what does it take to get the next level?
We can help you to implement Scrum or optimize your current implementation. Our Certified Scrum Master will guide you through the process and will help to uplift the quality and speed of your software development.
Our Scrum offering provides you with:
- Introducing, implementing and optimizing Scrum
- Help the organization to prepare for Scrum
- Help the development team to cope with the new freedom AND responsibilities
- Setup a Scrum environment
- Coach the development team, product owner, etc
- (Customized) Training for all involved
Scrum offers you the opportunity to discover the true potential of your development team, focus on the customers needs and encourage everybody involved to improve.
Scrum coaching and consulting
Using Scrum is relatively easy and relies on a fairly simple code of conduct (trust, commitment, courage and transparency) but your organisation needs to be ready for that. When implementing Scrum without meeting the these basic needs, the implementation can fail.
Our Scrum Master will help:
- Your organization to prepare for a Scrum implementation
- Implement Scrum into your organisation
- How to cope with change
- Synchronising organization and developers needs
- Stimulate communication and teamwork
- Selecting and implementing Scrum tooling
- Coaching all levels in the organization
You are considering Scrum. You have already started using Scrum but are lacking results? See how our Certified Scrum Master can help you. Scrum is a very accessible approach on software engineering and relies on a fairly simple code of conduct (trust, commitment, courage and transparency). Still a lot of organizations find it difficult to take advantage of the full potential of Scrum.
Our Certified Scrum Master can help you to truly benefit from a Scrum implementation.
Next to consulting we offer you several other opportunities to benefit from our Scrum experiences:
- We provide best practices from other companies
- We do not impose new methodologies or processes. We make your practices work better.
- We help to increase performance by transferring knowledge and skills
- We help to stimulate teamwork and information sharing
The concept of Scrum can ensure that knowledge is maintained and shared, hereby reaching a hyper-productive state.
|The term Scrum comes from a 1986 study by Takeuchi and Nonaka that was published in the Harvard Business Review. In that study, Takeuchi and Nonaka note that projects using small, cross-functional teams historically produce the best results. They write that these high-performing teams were like the Scrum formation in Rugby.|